1. Expatriates Management
a. Responsible for work permit/resident permit management for all local hire foreigners (LHF);
b. Administrative support to expatriates (LHFs and IAs);
c. Benefits management for international assignees, including benefits claim tracking and check.
d. On/off-boarding support to expatriates.
2. Administration Supports
a. Employee Club activities support, and expenses monitoring
b. Employee benefit cards management, ordering, distribution, payment tracking etc.
c. HR related payment/reimbursement arrangement, including PR/PO issue
d. Daily support on HR signature related documents
e. Other administration supports, like meeting room booking, team building arrangement, etc
3. Training Supports
a. Responsible for orientation coordination;
b. Other training activities arrangement and feedback.
1. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience.
2. About 2 years experience in HR admin/coordianation, and fresh graduates also welcomed
3. Can-do attitude and willing to learn
4. Fluent English both in oral and written
5. Good knowledge in MS Office
6. Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
7. Strong Ownership and high engagement